Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess Kneesaa

2 posters

Go down

Princess Kneesaa Empty Princess Kneesaa

Post by Electricboa Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:47 pm

cdz8ieyseab6.png

(Murder Bear)

UNIT NAME: Princess Kneesaa
ALIGNMENT: Light side
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Ewok

Key Attributes:
  • Assists every time an Ewok casts a Special ability

• Provides survivability to Ewoks

• Gives other Ewoks a way to provide True Damage through assists

Inspiration:
  • Leia’s time on the forest moon of Endor had her befriending the Ewok tribe of Bright Tree Village. With the Galactic Legend version of Leia Organa coming for the 40th Anniversary of Return of the Jedi we really wanted to include a new Ewok to the game alongside her. Princess Kneesaa jumped out at us as a fun Ewok to add to the game, and older fans will recognize her from her time on the Ewoks cartoon alongside Wicket and others.

• We liked the thematics of Chirpa’s lead, but it needed a lot of help to lift into relevancy

“Working on Princess Kneesaa has been fun, my heart nearly exploded when I found out I was going to design her. Ewoks have always been my favorite creatures/species in the Star Wars galaxy. Without giving away too much, expect Kneesaa to raise Ewoks’ power level and lift their meta rankings.”

Strategy Tips:
  • Don’t let how cute she is distract you

• Ideal for all Ewok team

• Build for Crits

FAQ:

Why don’t the extra attacks from her basic gain turn meter when that’s the whole deal of Chirpa’s team?

We wanted her basic to provide a burst of damage to help with the “death by papercut” feel of the team, but having turn meter from each hit was getting a bit too much into infinite train land.

Do I need Princess Kneesaa to unlock Galactic Legend Leia Organa?

Yes, at Relic 7

How many people in the studio know the words to and can sing the theme song to the Ewoks cartoon?

Yes

Have a question about Princess Kneesaa’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
CLICK HERE

Question Deadline:07/12/2023, 10:59 AM PT

ABILITIES:

BASIC: Rock Sling
o46awcx83heq.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. For each critical hit scored, Kneesaa attacks again (max 2 times). When she attacks again this way, she is immune to bonus Turn Meter gains.

SPECIAL 1: Danger, Ewoks! Cooldown 3
9ox3q2v73wzy.gif

Final Text: Dispel all debuffs on all Ewok allies. Call target Ewok ally to assist and deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. All Ewok allies gain Critical Chance Up for 2 turns and recover 10% Health.

SPECIAL 2: Yub Nub Cooldown 4-(Zeta)
lzg6x1i273kq.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to all enemies, Stun target enemy for 1 turn and remove 100% Turn Meter, and Princess Kneesaa gains Critical Damage Up for 2 turns.

UNIQUE 1: Bright Tree Village (Omicron)
Final Text: Kneesaa has +20% Critical Chance, +50% Defense and Max Health, and +40% Tenacity. Other Ewok allies gain 15% Defense, and 20% Max Health and Potency.

Whenever an Ewok ally attacks out of turn inflict a stack of Damage Over Time to target enemy for 1 turn. Whenever any other Ewok ally attacks out of turn, they deal True damage.

Whenever an other Ewok ally uses a Special ability, Kneesaa assists.

Whenever an enemy attacks an ally, Kneesaa gains Retribution for 1 turn, 5% Turn Meter, and all Ewok allies recover 5% Health.

Whenever an Ewok ally is Dazed or Stunned they gain Foresight and Protection Up (100%) for 2 turns, and all Ewok allies gain 50% Defense (stacking) for the rest of the encounter.

Whenever an Ewok ally is critically hit, they gain 5% Offense (stacking) until the end of their turn.

While in Territory War: Kneesaa has +95% Critical Chance, +25% Critical Damage, +10% Max Health, +10 Speed for each other Ewok ally, and is immune to Daze and Stun. At the start of battle, she gains Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns, and 100% Turn Meter. Allied Ewoks gain 10% Offense.

Whenever an Ewok ally gains a buff, Princess Kneesaa recovers 10% Health and Protection.

Whenever an Ewok ally is inflicted with a debuff, they recover 10% Health and gain 5% Turn Meter.

Whenever an Ewok ally assists, reduce target enemy's Critical Damage by 5% (stacking) for 3 turns.

Whenever Kneesaa attacks, her cooldowns are reduced by 1.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down

Princess Kneesaa Empty Re: Princess Kneesaa

Post by Electricboa Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:56 pm

So they’re still keeping Chirpa as leader. That surprised me a bit, but I guess they don’t want to waste the omicron.Her being an attacker is interesting. I wonder what the final team is going to be. Chirpa is guaranteed. Maybe they just drop Elder entirely and go Paploo, Wicket, and Logray? You figure once the Ewok train is started, it’s not like they’re likely to need a revive. Or perhaps Paploo gets dropped for a purely aggressive team? Elder as the back-up, but his TM gain on basic is very nice.

I’m still unlikely to gear up a full Ewok team, though. Maybe one more? You figure the Endor raid is 3v3, so I’d only need one more for an actual team. 3v3 GAC would also get an extra team.

Chirpa (L), Kneesaa, and Wicket

Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:39 am

It's been a long time since I've read all the Ewok kits. It wouldn't surprise me if one or two more are required for GL Leia, which will go a long way in determining what "final" Ewok squads most players will be using.

Glad Kneesaa is coming out so soon as it means she'll likely hit a farming node in early September. The Rock Sling abilitiy is a nice touch.
Marc
Marc

https://swgoh.gg/p/616414628/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum