Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progress (Good Day/Week)

+2
Stormlink
Dgmr
6 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Progress (Good Day/Week) Empty Progress (Good Day/Week)

Post by Electricboa Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:26 am

This is a topic to post and discuss your progress for the year 2022. Most players post an update about once a week.

Last edited by Electricboa on Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down

Progress (Good Day/Week) Empty Re: Progress (Good Day/Week)

Post by Electricboa Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:30 am

Lots of progress this week. Got Malgus unlocked and took him to R7 with all the zetas and omicrons. For now, I have the fastest Malgus in my guild at 293 speed and the most health at 139k. After that was done, I could start on the Profundity in earnest.

I got Bistan and Jyn to G12 R5 as well as Dash to R7. I got Cassian to G13 R7, but decides to wait on R8 until after they update to the cheaper cost. I got Hera to G12, but don’t have what I need for G13. I also got Raddus to G11. I gave zetas to everyone who didn’t have them before. So when all is said and done, I’m done with everything except Cassian, Raddus, and Hera. But it burned though most of my saved-up gear. I’m sitting at 14k crystals.

It occurred to me after the fact that I basically spent all the gear I would have used on the Grand Inquisitor. So I guess I’m just going to unlock him when the event comes back. It’s not a huge loss, since that team doesn’t seem that amazing. I can wait till after the Profundity. Maybe after Jabba, too.

50R-T – 16/30

Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Laze and Marc like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:14 am

8th Brother - 36/100
Sortie - 4/85
Malgus - done

TIE Interceptor - done
Outrider - 30/100

This week has been fun as I unlocked Darth Malgus and promptly promoted him to R7. He's a beefy one at 115k health and 88k protection with 268 speed.

But that's not all. I also dove into Profundity requirements. Here goes:

Mon Mothma - done
Dash - done
Jyn - R0/R5
Cassian - R0/R8
Bistan - R0/R5
Hera - R0/R5
Raddus - G11/R9

Gave Dash the final two relic levels he needed. Plus I pushed Jyn, Cassian Bistan and Hera to R0, while Raddus up to G11. I figured this was a good way for me to get a grasp on what gear I have left. As you can see, outside of Raddus, I now just need to work on relic levels.

Have a great weekend. Yo!
Marc
Marc

https://swgoh.gg/p/616414628/

Laze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgmr Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:59 pm

Moving my Friday update over here.

Speaking of SEE, got JKA to R7 and am almost done with Krennic. I'm also working on modding Sids for the event. Only have a few requirements left after Krennic - getting close! Also pushed Jango and HB to 7*...that's my "good day/week" report out.

Also, got Krennic to requirement so am now three away from launching the event. 

Dgmr
Dgmr

https://swgoh.gg/p/674281546

Laze and Marc like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laze Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:49 am

Thanks for setting up this forum ElectricBoa.

My big update over the past week is that I started ticket farming for JML yesterday. This will be my 3rd GL. I plan on using 50/100 energy refreshes to speed up the ticket process a bit. I think everyone can agree GL ticket farming is one of the worst things in the game.

Other than that, I’m just collecting gear for him and Malgus, who I should unlock after the next conquest. Those two are both pretty gear hungry so that should keep me occupied for the next 3 weeks or so.
Laze
Laze

https://swgoh.gg/p/736645715/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:40 am

8th Brother - 64/100
Sortie - 42/85
Raddus - 14/30

Outrider - 65/100

All Profundity requirements are now complete aside from Outrider, Cassian (R7) and Admiral Raddus. I have everything ready to promote Cassian to R8, but will wait until CG does the title update so I can save some CCBs and Bronzium Wiring.

And that's it. Over and out.

Have a fun weekend.
Marc
Marc

Dgmr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:22 am

I got Hera to G13 R5, so I’m kind of done with the Profundity requirements for the time being. I’m waiting to R8 Cassian until they remove the lower salvage costs. Raddus is G11, but I have to wait until I have him farmed to really finish. All the others are done. Obviously, the cost to R9 Raddus is going to be up there, but we can now buy the R9 salvage directly for cheaper than spending crystals on the gear to convert, so I went ahead and got what I will need for Raddus.

Gearing everyone else did put a major dent in my gear reserves. I got everything I need to G13 Raddus.

I did manage to save up a full omicron on top of doing all three for Malgus. I suspected that I will end up giving it to Raddus, but I’ve been told that omicrons don’t increase GP, so I guess it’s not needed. Still, it would make his squad team more viable.

It's also worth considering what the final fleet will be. Since Red 5 isn’t a Conquest unit, I’m not sure what CG’s plan is for Home One. I guess it could be a Chase ship. Either way, there’s a very real possibility that we’ll need to gear up Rebel Pathfinder for the final fleet, since boosting Bistan’s U-Wing would probably be much more useful than Cassian’s U-Wing.

There’s also Ben Solo to consider post-Profundity, but his gear requirements aren’t that high. I figure he’s going to be priority before considering Jabba. I might wait on Jabba for a bit anyway. Until all the requirements are known and the last new character is fully farmed, there’s probably not going to be a huge incentive to work on the requirements.

Admiral Raddus – 16/30
5OR-T – 29/65
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Dgmr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormlink Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:32 pm

Mostly just been working for SLKR the past while. All requirements are complete except for Fox, FOSTP, and Vet Han. FOSTP is at G13 and just needs relics, and Fox needs 3 more G12 pieces. Vet Han is at 15/65 and G11. I'll hopefully be able to collect most of the gear that SLKR needs to go to G13 and relics, but we'll see. 

Post SLKR, I'm not sure which direction I should go. Profundity? or maybe go for Luke and then JML? Maybe I'll do a couple of side projects first before taking off on another big project. Thoughts from anyone?

Have a good week all

Stormlink
Stormlink

https://swgoh.gg/p/934929485/

Dgmr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:38 pm

Stormlink wrote:

Post SLKR, I'm not sure which direction I should go. Profundity? or maybe go for Luke and then JML? Maybe I'll do a couple of side projects first before taking off on another big project. Thoughts from anyone?

What was the link to your swgoh account?

Given we don’t know how good the Profundity will be, I would say wait. Either way, it would probably be a good idea to go after JML before the Profundity because of the overlap there. Or vice versa, I suppose. Would you be able to R9 Raddus?

Depending on when you get SLKR, you could take a shot at Ben Solo. If I recall, it looked like it would be easier to get him if you had only SLKR versus only Rey. Obviously, if you went that route, you’d want to make Rey your next GL.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgmr Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:51 pm

Hi all,

Still working on SEE. Still at three requirements. Dooku is now R4. 

In squad clean-up, I got Logray to 7* which then let me very quickly 7* 3PO. I'm gearing him up now and put the zeta on Oh My Goodness. Debating the zeta on Wait for Me - thoughts?

I also got Bastila to R13. Jango is 7* now and was able to clear a few of the lower levels of the Chewie event. CLS is now G12. 

Not a bad week overall. I'm really happy with 3PO - had been trying to 7* him for awhile. Boa - you're right, Logray really makes the difference here.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Dgmr
Dgmr

https://swgoh.gg/p/674281546

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormlink Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:54 pm

I linked my swgoh account. 

Depending on guild participation, I might be able to get Raddus to R9, but that would take a while. I've been passively farming for JML for a while, so that might just be the best way to go. I'll probably end up just hoarding gear after SLKR and then seeing which way seems better. Ben Solo probably isn't the best route for me since I'm a lazy conquest player though.

Stormlink
Stormlink

https://swgoh.gg/p/934929485/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:11 am

Hoarding is never a bad route. It leaves your options open.

The only thing about Conquest is it looks like CG has decided that’s the new place for them to put the really good new characters/ships. At the very least, I would try to finish whatever the new thing is in 6 Conquests. You can do that very realistically.

With the second highest crate, you get 65 for the first 3 Conquests and 25 for the last 3. That leaves a 60 shard deficit you have to fill by buying them from Jawa nodes. That’s only 3 Conquests worth of buying, so you would never be in the hole.

With the third highest crate, you get 50 for the first 3 and 25 for the last 3. That leaves 105 short, which you need to get from Jawa nodes. It’s doable, but you’d need to be overlapping the new and old units for some Conquests. I’m not sure if there’s enough extra currency to pull that off continuously.

Anything less than the third highest crate and I don’t think you could really do it. You’d be relying on Proving Grounds to finish the unit, which CG doesn’t seem to care about because they’re not going to make money off of it.

Granted, in this particular case, if you don’t have Rey or plan to get Rey anytime in the foreseeable future, Ben isn’t going to do much for you. I guess you could use hum under JTR. Give her Ben, Vet Han, R2, and BB-8 and you’d have a decent team. Even if you don’t go for Ben, you could still get Malgus shards. He’s not as amazing as he seems on paper, but he does improve the Sith Empire team.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laze Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:05 am

I unlocked JML earlier this week, and he is at 1/10 on his ult. He’s currently sitting at R7 and has all the zetas. I plan on bringing him to R9, but I’m waiting until the update so I don’t need to spend some of the lower relic salvage.

Looking beyond JML, I’m collecting gear for Malgus, who I should unlock after this conquest. I’m thinking R7 for a gear target. Then I’ll probably start working my way towards Profundity, starting with Bistan.

Have a great week all!
Laze
Laze

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:58 am

Laze wrote:I unlocked JML earlier this week, and he is at 1/10 on his ult. He’s currently sitting at R7 and has all the zetas. I plan on bringing him to R9, but I’m waiting until the update so I don’t need to spend some of the lower relic salvage.

Looking beyond JML, I’m collecting gear for Malgus, who I should unlock after this conquest. I’m thinking R7 for a gear target. Then I’ll probably start working my way towards Profundity, starting with Bistan.

Have a great week all!

That's big news. Congrats!

As of now, I'd say R7 is enough for Malgus. I think we'll find out how much of an impact character he truly is the next 5v5 GAC and whether he deserves more relic levels.
Marc
Marc

Laze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laze Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:04 am

Marc wrote: That's big news. Congrats! As of now, I'd say R7 is enough for Malgus. I think we'll find out how much of an impact character he truly is the next 5v5 GAC and whether he deserves more relic levels.

Thanks Marc! Has there been any consensus yet on which omicrons are worth it for Malgus?

Laze
Laze

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:23 pm

Laze wrote:

Thanks Marc! Has there been any consensus yet on which omicrons are worth it for Malgus?

The leadership is the only one you need.

The special omicron gives some okay bonuses, but it’s really the other special that you’ll want to use most of the time. You need shock on the target enemy to really get the most out of the omicron, which you can do with DR, but the AI probably won’t time it properly.

The unique omicron is only good for 5v5. In 3v3, it’s actually pointless because the non-omicron effect means the whole team will get doubt. So, at best, it’s purely a 5v5 omicron. Since we haven’t had any 5v5 GACs, it’s up in the air if it will really matter.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Laze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Themistocles Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:00 pm

Hey all!  Haven't posted much, my kids started their new school after our move and we've been busy adjusting to that.

Me

MM/KK all R5 squad is complete, all zetas, plus KK omicron.  So far its been a dream breeze in TW.  Granted its slow as hell to get my 4/4, but its the safest feeling non-GL 4/4 I can imagine.  Only Padme/CAT feels comparably safe IMO.

I got Dark Trooper to R6 and I think he'll stay there.  It looks beautiful!  Gideon is now moving to my Empire squad.

I also yanked up a G11 all Iden Versio squad (still missing Iden zeta).  I used to have 600 carbs and now I have zero.  Cry.  And I unlock Malgus after Conquest and I need 450 carbs for him.  Cry.  Question - is Wall of Stormtroopers worth it for the Iden squad?

I'm thinking R8 for Malgus, he sounds totally worth it.  R9 is supposed to make him into a GL killing machine, but my one R9 was honestly so painful to get, I think I'll reserve judgement til Malgus gets more community playing time.  

With the release of the Profundity, I feel like I have zero choice but to go after him post-Malgus in order to stay in Kyber 3-5.  It's sad as I was hoping to do Starkiller, then Mauldalorians, then Dash-Scoundrels, but that will have to go on hold for awhile.  I think besides my Raddus Rogue One squad I will relic the Bistan U-Wing pilots on an Ackbar omicron team. Question - is Raddus worth his GAC omicron?

Kids

One is about to unlock DR, and the other is days away.  They will get Dark Trooper and Gideon, and follow me into Profundity land.  The R9 will be excruciating for their smaller accounts.

Themistocles

https://swgoh.gg/p/625523141/

Laze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:40 am

Not a big update. I’m mostly just working on getting the signal data I need to R9 Raddus and R8 Cassian. Gear-wise, I’m pretty much just saving up generally, with an eye towards Ben Solo or Jabba.

Raddus – 15/65
5OR-T – 56/65

Themistocles wrote:Question - is Wall of Stormtroopers worth it for the Iden squad

Question - is Raddus worth his GAC omicron?

Wall of Stormtroopers is generally considered a bad zeta. The extra offense is pretty much worthless. Stromtrooper is a tank, so boosting his offense is won’t make him hit hard. And you only get the bonuses when your allies are dead. Stromtrooper alone isn’t going to turn the tide at that point, and ideally as a tank Stormtrooper will be the first to fall.

The second effect is something they added around the time Gideon came out. +20% protection up for Remnant allies when Stormtrooper takes a turn. Right now, there are only four Remnant units in the game: Dark Trooper, Gideon, Death Trooper, and Stormtrooper. Iden make it so you wouldn’t use Dark Trooper or Gideon with her. You would use Death Trooper. Is it worth that? I would say probably not. It’s one of those where if you have to ask, the answer is no. If you’ve got a ton of zetas and it won’t matter if you do it, every little edge does help. It’s just not significant.

Raddus is a more interesting question. Omicrons, as I recently realized, don’t boost GP, so there won’t be any benefit for his ship. It’s solely for his squad team. As part of the Profundity’s requirements, you have to gear Raddus, Bistan, Cassian, and Jyn. Depending on the final ideal fleet, you would probably go for Rebel Pathfinder or K-2SO as your 5th team member. My money is on Pathfinder.

If you want those characters to actually make a viable team, you’re pretty much going to want the omicron. That’s a substantial protection increase and starting the battle with Spark of Rebellion is an extra 30 speed for everyone that you don’t need to wait for Raddus to take a turn and give everyone.

I think that’s probably going to be a very common omicron for anyone who has the Profundity. Kind of like QGJ for JMK or Zam for LV. You’re almost making a group of otherwise random characters very viable. You could do without the omicron, but that’s losing out on a lot of speed. The team wouldn’t be nearly as good. I would consider that a reasonably good return for a single omicron.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Themistocles and Laze like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:52 am

Admiral Raddus - 17/65
8th Brother - 86/100
Sortie 68/85

Outrider - Done!

Finished Outrider's blueprints this morning, bringing me one step closer to being ready for the Profundity event.

I beefed up Sortie to G9 for the S4 Conquest feat requiring 14 wins with a squad of non-Separatist droids. And plopped a zeta on her leader ability. She is hands down the best leader for that feat and I think she's going to have great long-term value. I'm using her along with R2, 3P0, Backpack Chewie and BB8 to farm a Phoenix node.

This Conquest seems extra grindy with all the overlapping feats for First Order and Resistance. Not sure whether I'll go for max crate in all three.

Relic mats are my main priority for Cassian and Raddus. I have enough MK12 stun gun salvage to craft a gyrda keypad for Raddus. I have 40/60 impulse detectors, 25/70 zimbiddles, and 76/100 electrium conductors. I have 150/220 rare signal data, plus just over 200 each of the flawed and incomplete signal data, which I believe is just enough to finish Cassian and Raddus, but I'll have to double check on that.

Overall, I think I'm in pretty good shape since they haven't even announced when the event will launch. Those sweet Raddus shards will be what determines whether I can make it in time.

I also have 17k crystals to spend if I'm close enough to being ready.
Marc
Marc

Laze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Themistocles Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:02 pm

Electricboa wrote:Not a big update. I’m mostly just working on getting the signal data I need to R9 Raddus and R8 Cassian. Gear-wise, I’m pretty much just saving up generally, with an eye towards Ben Solo or Jabba. Raddus – 15/65 5OR-T – 56/65
Themistocles wrote:Question - is Wall of Stormtroopers worth it for the Iden squad Question - is Raddus worth his GAC omicron?
Wall of Stormtroopers is generally considered a bad zeta. The extra offense is pretty much worthless. Stromtrooper is a tank, so boosting his offense is won’t make him hit hard. And you only get the bonuses when your allies are dead. Stromtrooper alone isn’t going to turn the tide at that point, and ideally as a tank Stormtrooper will be the first to fall. The second effect is something they added around the time Gideon came out. +20% protection up for Remnant allies when Stormtrooper takes a turn. Right now, there are only four Remnant units in the game: Dark Trooper, Gideon, Death Trooper, and Stormtrooper. Iden make it so you wouldn’t use Dark Trooper or Gideon with her. You would use Death Trooper. Is it worth that? I would say probably not. It’s one of those where if you have to ask, the answer is no. If you’ve got a ton of zetas and it won’t matter if you do it, every little edge does help. It’s just not significant. Raddus is a more interesting question. Omicrons, as I recently realized, don’t boost GP, so there won’t be any benefit for his ship. It’s solely for his squad team. As part of the Profundity’s requirements, you have to gear Raddus, Bistan, Cassian, and Jyn. Depending on the final ideal fleet, you would probably go for Rebel Pathfinder or K-2SO as your 5th team member. My money is on Pathfinder. If you want those characters to actually make a viable team, you’re pretty much going to want the omicron. That’s a substantial protection increase and starting the battle with Spark of Rebellion is an extra 30 speed for everyone that you don’t need to wait for Raddus to take a turn and give everyone. I think that’s probably going to be a very common omicron for anyone who has the Profundity. Kind of like QGJ for JMK or Zam for LV. You’re almost making a group of otherwise random characters very viable. You could do without the omicron, but that’s losing out on a lot of speed. The team wouldn’t be nearly as good. I would consider that a reasonably good return for a single omicron.

I was thinking of Raddus/Jyn/Cassian/K2SO (for Cassian synergy)/SRP.  I was thinking double tank would be annoying to chew through on defense.  I dont intend to make my Raddus squad an attack GAC squad, I plan on setting it and forgetting it.  Is there any good community data on Raddus Omi squads yet you think?

Themistocles

Back to top Go down

Post by Themistocles Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:18 pm

Electricboa wrote:
Laze wrote:

The leadership is the only one you need. The special omicron gives some okay bonuses, but it’s really the other special that you’ll want to use most of the time. You need shock on the target enemy to really get the most out of the omicron, which you can do with DR, but the AI probably won’t time it properly. The unique omicron is only good for 5v5. In 3v3, it’s actually pointless because the non-omicron effect means the whole team will get doubt. So, at best, it’s purely a 5v5 omicron. Since we haven’t had any 5v5 GACs, it’s up in the air if it will really matter.

I was thinking about Malgus omis today.  Doesn't the presence of Bastila, who can also apply shock herself, make it more likely to get value of this Malgus omi?  Are you thinking of the value add of the omi from a defensive or attacking POV?

Themistocles

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:48 pm

That would be a better team for Raddus, but you’d be looking at gearing up two characters instead of one. And Bistan just kind of gets left out entirely. It’s going to be a balance between how good of a Rogue One team you want versus how much extra gearing you’re going to have to do. As an example, I think the best Raddus team would use Chirrut and Baze, but they’re not used for any ships.

Though I would add speculation that the two of them and Bodhi could be used with that Zeta-class cargo shuttle. But for now, that’s just pure speculation. It really depends on the Profundity and whether it’s a complete fleet or not.

Double tanks (K2 and Pathfinder) would definitely be better than one tank and Bistan. My main argument against it is you probably won’t need Cassian’s U-Wing to have a relic K2. It’s usually used just for the reinforcement. As opposed to Bistan’s U-Wing, which can use the help to survive. Of course, we have no idea what the Profundity kit will be or the final team. Maybe one of the ships won’t be needed? You figure the Falcon and Outrider are likely to be in the starting three. An aggressive opening would use Bistan there for maximum damage and TM gain. More likely, the third would be Biggs or the Y-Wing. At that point, both U-Wings could be reinforcements.

As far as the Raddus team, I’ve heard they can trip people up with they aren’t careful. I think I only fought one or two, but the way it turned out, I was able to use an overkill team on it, so it wasn’t a good measure of its strength. It looks like CLS or Bad Batch are the most common counters. There are some Wampas, but the win percent is lower than I’d like.

https://swgoh.gg/gac/counters/ADMIRALRADDUS/?season=28

Not just Bastila. Malak can also shock enemies. I’m mostly looking at Malgus as a defense team. If we’re talking offense, you can definitely take advantage of the omicron by specifically targeting shocked enemies. That being said, I think that particular special is bugged. Last time I saw, it wasn’t properly shocking the whole team if the target already had shock. That is separate from the omicron, but the mechanic is similar.

If we’re talking offense, then I think it has to be against a GL. Anything less seems a bit pointless to me, given how good he makes the team. And we really won’t have any idea if he can do it until the next 5v5 GAC. 3v3 was a wash because I think everyone put him on defense. It’s very possible 5v5 does the same.

Someone hacked a sandbox mode in the game and was able to turn on Malgus’ omicrons and test him against GLs. It wasn’t comprehensive, but the only one that he won was against JML, which I think DR could already do before. Obviously, that’s one player and as we get more testing there will be a better idea of if Malgus can do it and how. That would also give you an idea of which omicrons were required.

On defense, you have to worry about the AI. It’s also worth noting that it seems like GAS counters Malgus in 5v5 fairly well. But if you’re forcing your opponent to use GAS against Malgus, they can’t use him elsewhere. Sometimes, it’s about costing them good offensive teams. 3v3 I think there’s more RNG, but that probably also depends on who you give as your two side units. Like DR and Bastila seem to mess with the GAS counter, but you’re giving up a separate DR team.

It might be a while until there’s any real consensus on Malgus’ omicrons and how to use him. It certainly doesn’t help that he’s incredibly rare. You’re talking a 14k pool (12k have him at G13). As more people get him, there will be more testing. But anytime you have a new character, the first thing most people do is put him on defense and hope to trip up their opponent. Just look at Starkiller. Initially, almost everyone used him on defense. Over time, people figured out how to counter Rey. But that took time for enough people to test it out.

As far as relics go, most people seem to be staying at R7.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Themistocles Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:15 am

@Electricboa, back to the Profundity requirements - for my kids, I am wondering how far I should gear up certain pilots who are tied to the ships.  For example, you brought up K2SO and Cassian's U wing likely still being a reinforcement.  I was thinking keeping him at G11 for the event?

And then what of Wedge and Biggs' ships?  My kids literally don't have them geared.  G11?  G12 you think?

I just noticed the Hera Syndulla R5 requirement.  That one...will hurt bitterly when I get to that point.  I wonder if I could stick her in a future Ackbar/Princess Leia omi team.  She has Phoenix specific synergy but she has 2 specials that don't do damage.  Hmm...

Themistocles

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:46 am

I mean I would just wait till the event comes out. We’ll see how difficult it is and whether Wedge or Biggs are even necessary. The ship will probably come out within the next few weeks. I don’t think there’s any way you or they could be done in time for the first time the event comes around. I’m not expecting to be able to do it, either. There will be play throughs.

If I had to guess, though, I would expect Wedge and Biggs will be needed because the Falcon isn’t part of the requirements. Assuming that’s going to be the damage output for the team normally, it’s going to make the event more difficult not having it.

You figure if you don’t have Wedge and Biggs, their ships are going to be useless. Outrider and the Y-wing are going to be the only fully viable ships with just the requirements alone. The two U-wings will be missing one pilot each. Then there’s the Ghost. It’s not going to be that helpful, and also the one ship that you really aren’t going to want to gear the other pilots.

G11 on pilots is minimum to fully upgrade their ability. Whether that will be necessary is going to come down to if you’re actually doing to need it fully upgraded. As an example, K-2SO’s ability is removing TM and buffs from a target enemy. I rarely ever use that, so there’s some chance it won’t be needed for the event. Then, it just comes down to if the ship needs the pilot geared to have more durability. In the case for Cassian, it might not matter. My expectation is Outrider and Y-Wing in the starting three. Biggs or Bistan as the third, depending on if you need the extra tank or can be more aggressive.

I guess Hera could go to Ackbar. I’m not sure if you really want to go down that route, considering that’s at least a 2 omicron team and maybe more down the line. Personally, I’m just considering Hera a sunk cost. As it is, I’m not sure about gearing Ackbar. We don’t know what the final Profundity team will be, but if it’s stealing most of the good Rebel ships, there’s not going to be much left for Home One. I had assumed Red 5 would solve that, but we got Ben Solo instead. At that point, why gear Ackbar? If you don’t, then no omicron and no team for Hera to go to.

Everything will come down to what team the Profundity will use. You’re going to want it as good as it can get, since we’re talking on par or better than the Executor. Leftovers might not make Home One viable right now. I think there is a plan eventually because of the Raven’s Claw, but who knows when it will actually happen or if it’ll be realistically obtainable. If Red 5 does come, it could be a chase, legendary, or even put off for a future Conquest.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Themistocles Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:42 pm

Quick update, I jumped up +15 thanks purely to the MM/KK team from last month's LSTB.  Very happy with the investment.  I'm even happy with the TB omicron.  I doubt I'll ever give Finn his TB omicron someday since I now have a fairly large LS roster after focusing on it for the last year.
Themistocles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum