Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progress (Good Day/Week)

+2
Stormlink
Dgmr
6 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Progress (Good Day/Week) - Page 16 Empty Re: Progress (Good Day/Week)

Post by Electricboa Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:51 pm

Not too much going on for me, either. I decided to bump Plo Koon from G12 to R7. His ship is pretty decent and can apparently counter the triple attacker Executor with Marauder at R7. It also doesn’t hurt to have another Republic Jedi to fill out some teams. He also can be used in GAC on Starkiller’s team, since Plo is a Jedi tank.

I did get the max crate in Conquest, so I’m on track for Bane. I got some more Datacrons, but this set isn’t terribly useful. I mostly focused on the level 6 scoundrels. I got all the level 9s I can actually use.

Paz Vizsla – 58/85

Marc wrote:Brought Nightsister Spirit up to G12. My list of characters below G12 is fairly short now:

Trench
Zorii
Omega
Boba, Scion of Jango

The group of four listed above require a substantail kyro investment, so will likely stay where they are now until needed for something bigger.

I can at least give a little feedback on those four characters:

Trench – He’s in a weird place. With his leadership omicron, he can be a decent TW team. My guild puts him on defense a decent amount (with Wat), but only about half of us have it. I currently don’t. We have faced guilds who put Trench on defense, too. Unless your guild makes a concerted effort to build them up, it probably isn’t worth it. That being said, I think the next meta capital ship we’ll get this year will be Trench’s. And if you do get Darth Bane, then Wat won’t be needed with SEE anymore, giving a little more value to having Trench. In GAC, he’s less effective but people can underestimate them with the ideal team. It does ruin the Wampa counter with Wat there. Even with GBA instead of Wat, it’s still only a 63% win rate with Wampa.

Zorii – I think she’s definitely worth doing despite not being needed for anything bigger. It effectively lets you field a Rey and Zorii team at the same time. Now, for Rey that usually means Ben, Barriss, 50R-T, and L3. That seems to be the most effective combo right now. You could sub someone else, like Holdo or JTR, in the last spot. For Zorii, she takes OG Finn, RH Finn, RH Poe and either OG Poe or Rose. Rose would be if you have her omicron, which probably isn’t worth it. Zorii’s omicron is quite good, but may or may not be useful. What I mean is there’s not a lot of cheap counters to that team. OG Troopers is probably the cheapest, but I’ve never tried it. I think you would need a faster Gideon for it to work. I usually use Aphra and the omicron on Zorii doesn’t seem to matter. My Aphra has no omicrons. But you at least get to force your opponent to use a decent team against them. Zorii also has potential for a Resistance ship.

Omega – I don’t actually have her at G13, but she doesn’t seem all that needed. I’ve not really had much issue in throwing in Cody or Sergeant as the 5th.

Scion Boba – Still the worst Conquest character by far. He’s basically got two uses in the game. The best is in TW. You need his leadership omicron and he can counter most LVs with Fennec, Bossk, Greef, and BAM. BAM is insurance against Maul, but might become an issue when you get the new Bo-Katan and BAM would better fit there. My guild did go for it, so 49/50 have at least the leadership. About a third also have the unique, and another third has all three. The other very niche use is in 3v3, there are some teams where the best BH counter is Bossk (L), Scion Boba, and OG Mando. Scion Boba is there purely to get around taunt to trigger the contract. You could get the same results using OG Boba.

Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:09 am

Electricboa wrote:I can at least give a little feedback on those four characters:

Trench – He’s in a weird place. With his leadership omicron, he can be a decent TW team. My guild puts him on defense a decent amount (with Wat), but only about half of us have it. I currently don’t. We have faced guilds who put Trench on defense, too. Unless your guild makes a concerted effort to build them up, it probably isn’t worth it. That being said, I think the next meta capital ship we’ll get this year will be Trench’s. And if you do get Darth Bane, then Wat won’t be needed with SEE anymore, giving a little more value to having Trench. In GAC, he’s less effective but people can underestimate them with the ideal team. It does ruin the Wampa counter with Wat there. Even with GBA instead of Wat, it’s still only a 63% win rate with Wampa.

Zorii – I think she’s definitely worth doing despite not being needed for anything bigger. It effectively lets you field a Rey and Zorii team at the same time. Now, for Rey that usually means Ben, Barriss, 50R-T, and L3. That seems to be the most effective combo right now. You could sub someone else, like Holdo or JTR, in the last spot. For Zorii, she takes OG Finn, RH Finn, RH Poe and either OG Poe or Rose. Rose would be if you have her omicron, which probably isn’t worth it. Zorii’s omicron is quite good, but may or may not be useful. What I mean is there’s not a lot of cheap counters to that team. OG Troopers is probably the cheapest, but I’ve never tried it. I think you would need a faster Gideon for it to work. I usually use Aphra and the omicron on Zorii doesn’t seem to matter. My Aphra has no omicrons. But you at least get to force your opponent to use a decent team against them. Zorii also has potential for a Resistance ship.

Omega – I don’t actually have her at G13, but she doesn’t seem all that needed. I’ve not really had much issue in throwing in Cody or Sergeant as the 5th.

Scion Boba – Still the worst Conquest character by far. He’s basically got two uses in the game. The best is in TW. You need his leadership omicron and he can counter most LVs with Fennec, Bossk, Greef, and BAM. BAM is insurance against Maul, but might become an issue when you get the new Bo-Katan and BAM would better fit there. My guild did go for it, so 49/50 have at least the leadership. About a third also have the unique, and another third has all three. The other very niche use is in 3v3, there are some teams where the best BH counter is Bossk (L), Scion Boba, and OG Mando. Scion Boba is there purely to get around taunt to trigger the contract. You could get the same results using OG Boba.

Thanks Boa.

I can see Omega being needed to unlock Crosshair at some point. And I believe you said upon his release that Trench is a prime candidate for a capital ship, which makes perfect sense, but not sure whether CG would give us two straight Dark Side capital ships. I think the next one is more likely to be LS. And if they do go with Trench's ship, they'll have to tip their hand and give us a few Separatist ships first so we will be able to field a full fleet without taking away from Malevolence, which only has 5 ships at present. Guys in my guild refer to Trench as Admiral Bench. Lol

Marc
Marc

https://swgoh.gg/p/616414628/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:18 am

I think there was a leak about an upcoming Galactic Chase, so we’ll see what they do. I’m not sure if they’ll try to keep Malevolence viable. You figure when Negotiator came out, the Endurance just lost everything. Really, the same with Home One. They added Raven’s Claw and it looked like they were going to make Home One a new fleet, but that never happened.

That being said, they certainly could add new Separatist ships. I wonder if they might try to make Trench a non-droid fleet like his squad team is. They could just take the Geo ships and maybe add a couple new ships, like Dooku, Nute, Ventress, etc.

As far as them alternating LS and DS, they could. I’m not really sure what the LS ship would be. So far, they haven’t dropped a new character for a meta capital ship and just did it. Piett was in the game about a year before Executor. I think Raddus was about the same. Revan was obviously here much longer. Trench being released last year at least makes sense with that timeline. And CG is all about punishing players for not getting a character. About 34k players have Trench. That’s pretty low, since that’s around how many have Malicos. Only around half have Trench at G13, which is pretty low for an exclusive character. Then again, there’s no rule the next meta fleet needs to be LS. The last 4 or 5 Conquest units were DS.

But if it’s not Trench, then I would say the next most likely LS capital ship would be Anakin’s Venator, the Resolute. GAS would probably be pilot. Marauder could be a hint at that direction. The problem is the Negotiator fleet would be cannibalized. Technically, there are 9 Republic ships in the game, but it’s not like Jedi Consular or Clone Sergeant are going to carry anything.

Outside of that, any other possible options just don’t seem like they would happen. Bastila could have the Endar Spire. That would definitely require a lot of new ships. It could be Old Republic or Jedi, but it’s just a cruiser, so it would be weird having it face off against much bigger ships. Gideon had a light cruiser, but that would be DS and I’m not sure there’s any appetite for another Empire capital ship.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:08 am

I went back and forth on NS vs the ISC and Saxon. I ended up going with NS. I really having use Daka and Zombie with SLKR in months and they seem to be a decent defense team in GAC. In TW, my guild does use them on offense, so there’s utility there, too. So I bumped Talzin, Ventress, and Merrin from G12 to R5. Merrin got her two zetas. I’m almost certainly going to do the omicron, but there’s no real benefit now with GAC ending. I also took Daka from R5 to R7. The idea there is I’m going to try and do Secrets and Shadows Tier 3. R7 Daka seems to be important for that.

Incidentally, I’m not actually that far from the gear I need for ISC and Gar Saxon to get tp G13. I’m out of signal data, though. I could end up doing both. You figure IG-12 just became farmable, so Bo-Katan is pretty far off.

Paz Vizsla – 29/100
IG-12 – 20/30
Comeuppance – 62/80
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:57 pm

After a close one, my guild actually managed to get the 665 crate in the raid. That makes us one of the first 30 to manage it, which is saying something. After that, we were able to do it a second time, so I guess we’ve achieved our goal.

I was able to finish the Comeuppance, though I had to do 200s every day and one day doing all the 400s, too. Was it worth it? Eh, we’ll see. At least it’s finished so I don’t have to worry about it later.

I did end up taking Gar Saxon and Imperial Supercommando to R5. Between them, NS, and Phoenix, I’ve finished all the potential side projects I had thought about doing. I’m not really sure what I would want to do next. Nothing really jumps out. Along those lines, I did get all my characters to G12, minus the ones I’m still farming for Bo-Katan. That does put me in a weird place where I’m starting to be able to work on characters/teams in between bigger event characters.

Qi-ra and Young Han would be useful for TB, though them being pretty useless outside of that doesn’t appeal that much. Chirrut and Baze would be a solid pair to use with Leia, though I don’t need them right now. Poggle is my only Geo not at G13, but I just don’t use them anymore. Omega would give me a permanent 5th to my Bad Batch, but I haven’t really needed her. I’m also still half-expecting Crosshair to come out as a better 5th. I’ve got some weak Jedi, like Kit Fisto and Ima-Gun-Di, who could fill out my Jedi roster some, though I haven’t needed extra Jedi recently.

Paz Vizsla – 76/100
IG-12 – 19/65
Comeuppance – Finished
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:27 am

I retired from the game after RotE TB ended on Sunday. And I went out on a high as we reached 39 stars for the first time with a GP of 525 million.

There are some big changes coming in my life this year, so I need to focus on real life. But to be completely honest, I haven't been enjoying the game of late. Most of it has seemed like a chore, so it feels right to bow out gracefully. It was such a relief last week not having to think of Conquest at all. It just crystalized in my mind that I had made the right choice. A game is meant to be fun, and I just don't have the drive or passion to play it at a reasonably high level any longer.

I have one last goal in the game however. I will take one final character to R9, but I need a couple more droid brains to do it so it'll have to wait until the weekly shipments refresh later this week. Any guesses on who it will be?
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:18 pm

Yeah, it can feel chore-like at time. I definitely get that. Still, it’s a shame to see you go. Who knows, maybe when things settle down, you’ll come back and it'll be more fun.

Hmm, if you only need a few droid brains, they’re already R8. I would have to guess JKR or JKL.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:15 am

Looks like I went a bit longer than usual between posts.

I finished farming Paz and took him to R7. Probably not going to get much use out of him right now, outside of Conquest for easier burning feats.

I got the max Conquest crate, so I’m on track to get Bane. I’m probably going to take him to R7. That seems like a good place for Conquest units that seem really useful.

Something I’ve been mulling over for a while is more R9s for my GLs. I pulled the trigger and took Jabba and SLKR to R9. SEE is probably my next candidate, especially if Bane boosts his viability. I’m really not sure about JMK. He seems to be the one least impacted by R9 of the bunch.

It seems like I’m finally good on Kyrotech to the point I took STAP to G11 because I could. I might end up doing that for new characters in preparation for G12 or beyond.

On the omicron front, my guild did ask us to do DTMG’s leadership, so I did. I do have the whole team at R7, so it’s not like it won’t have some use after the Datacron sets go away. I still have two more omicrons slated for Bane. I’m looking at his unique and second special. I’m not opposed to doing all three on him, if it’s worth it. You figure it’s all going to come down to how much more viability he’ll give SEE.

Paz Vizsla – Finished
IG-12 – 40/85
Kelleran – 13/65
Darth Bane – 220/330
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:15 am

Electricboa wrote:Yeah, it can feel chore-like at time. I definitely get that. Still, it’s a shame to see you go. Who knows, maybe when things settle down, you’ll come back and it'll be more fun.

Hmm, if you only need a few droid brains, they’re already R8. I would have to guess JKR or JKL.

You know me well. It was Jedi Knight Luke! Smile
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:49 pm

I did end up taking SEE to R9, so JMK is my only R8 GL left. I will probably leave it at that. R9 SEE will give him the best chance with Bane to do stuff. Speaking of which, I have saved all the gear I need for Bane and am working on his signal data now. I’m planning on R7 for him, which should be a good balance.

My guild asked for DT Gideon’s leadership omicron, so I applied it. His unique is a recommended, but not required one. It sounds really good, but I have some other ones to do first. They also moved Trench lead from recommended to required. I guess with Wat finding a permanent home there because of Bane, it does make sense.

I’ve got about 45 omicrons now, but I already slated two for Bane. His unique is guaranteed and I wanted one for his second special. I’ll probably watch some testing before applying the second one, but a 2-turn cool down increase on the whole enemy team just sounds so good. After that, I’ll do Trench. Kelleran is also another required omicron, but there’s no point before he’s finished.

IG-12 – 1/100
Kelleran – 55/65
Darth Bane – 230/330

Marc wrote:You know me well. It was Jedi Knight Luke! Smile

He is a favorite for a lot of people. Mine is still R7. I think he was R8 at some point, but CG gave us a refund and I just never gave it back to him.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:39 pm

I got the max crate in Conquest, so I’m all set for Bane. I have the gear and relic material to get him to at least R7. I’ve got 3 omicrons ready, but I want to wait to see some testing before considering the first special. If SEE and Bane can beat GLs without it, it might not be necessary. Plus, LV is a potential option for Bane. I normally set Mauldalorians and keep LV for offense, so that’s a viable option for me. If that’s the route I go, the first special omicron is pointless since it really just helps SEE.

I’ve had pretty good success with this datacron set. I’ve maxed them out and am about 50/50 on all the ideal DS and LS level 3s. I’ve got a Bo-Katan one for when I unlock her. I’ve also got a nifty 73% deflection one for Rey and 66% deflection for LV

I do have to say, I’ve been enjoying SLKR at R9. I wasn’t sure if it was going to be worthwhile, but it’s really boosted my consistency against some Rey teams that SLKR doesn’t normally have a really high win rate against. I’ve started saving up to be able to do another R9, but I might just keep that in reserve. Or I could just do JMK and have R9 be my standard for GLs.

Of course, that does lead to the inevitable discussion of the next GL. You figure we already know it’s going to be a Naboo raid and the last two GLs were tied to the raid. I would have thought Queen Amidala would be the more obvious choice, but she’s going to be the next Conquest unit. I’m honestly not sure who the GL is going to be. A young Obi-Wan doesn’t seem that likely, since he’s already got a GL version. Not to mention Jedi and Republic already have GLs. CG seems to be intent on not doing exactly the same faction for a GL. That would seemingly also rule out Chancellor/Senator Palpatine, as he would be a Republic GL.

My best guess at this point is Darth Tyranus. The fact that Separatists are going to be allowed in the raid makes it possible for him to be used. We should also be getting a DS GL this time, since Leia was the last one. The only other character I could imagine for a Separatist GL would be a hologram Sidious. Of course, that does create an interesting situation. Let’s assume the GL is a Separatist. What team do they use? We’ve only really got Geos, Grievous, and Trench. With Grievous getting STAP, I think he’s probably safe. Geos seem too tight on synergy to really break up. That only leaves Trench. And a Dooku GL would make sense there. You figure Jango worked directly for him, Wat and Nute are part of the Separatist Council, and Dooku is just another version of him. That would potentially be another situation like Reva and Grand Inquisitor. That leadership omicron I put on him is utterly worthless now. It does make me want to wait and see, even though my guild asked for it.

IG-12 – 54/100
Kelleran – 42/85
Darth Bane – 240/330

Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:48 am

I did end up going for Bo-Katan. I probably used about 8k crystals to do it, but I’m already up to 14k on hand. One thing I didn’t think to take into consideration was my credits. I completely ran out and just barely was able to get everything in place before the TW lock. Then again, we were against a much weaker guild and I never got to use her, but that’s neither here nor there.

I took her to R6 and was planning on R7, but I’m starting to think about boosting Bane first instead. He’s doing some crazy things and R8 or even R9 would not be a bad choice for him. SEE can be used on his own. I had been using him to counter GAS or Malgus without Wat already. But you can give Bane a Sith sacrifice like Sidious or Assassin and he can dominate GL teams. That does make me think a nerf could be coming. I can farm the signal data, but hold off for a bit to see if CG says anything.

By doing all that, I have Kelleran now. I gave him his omicron and he’s at 14k protection, so he’s all set. And ready for his Datacron in the upcoming set. I also did Trench’s lead omicron, so I’m officially caught up on my Guild’s TW asks. Plus, with Separatist being part of the next Datacron set, there will be lots of Trench defenses.

For now, that means I’m caught up on the event characters and can start saving up gear and resources again. Jar Jar and whatever other TPM stuff is on the horizon is still out there, but it does feel good to be at a point where I don’t run out of everything every time I finish an event character.

IG-12 – Finished
Kelleran – Finished
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:00 am

I did take Bane to R8. I was this close to doing R9 when CG put out their message that they might nerf him again. I decided I can wait a little while to see if it will still be worth doing later. I could do Maul instead. R9 would not be a bad thing for him.

Another possibility would be to take my Inquisitor team to R8 for the TB SM. Alternatively, I could take Plo to R8 and be able to counter Executors with R9 IG-88s. Or I could take my own IG-88 to R9 to prevent Negotiator counters with R7 Plo or lower. My other option is to suck it up and finally take Young Han and Qi’ra to R5 for the other TB SM.

I’m also coming up on another omicron soon. I’m thinking about Bo-Katan’s leadership
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:21 am

I gave Bo-Katan her leadership omicron. Her unique is another possibility, but it’s a bit too far out to commit to anything right now. I did take her to R7, though. I’m figuring her team will at least require R7 for the TB Mandalore.

I bumped Plo to R8. Negotiator has become one of my main offense fleets and being able to counter any Executor fleet does give me more flexibility, especially since I prefer using my Chimaera against Leviathan. I’ve swapped before and have won, but it was not as comfortable.

The main thing this week has been Conquest. The feats went remarkable well. I spent a decent number of crystals on refreshes because of how many good level 9s the Datacron set has. So far, I’ve got Holdo, Kelleran, Trench, Bane, Sidious, Jedi Cal, and Finn. My guild asked for Kit Fisto, since his Datacron makes JMK incredibly durable. I was able to get it and took Kit to R5. He probably won’t have long-term use, but it’s not like there’s a downside to having extra Jedi I can pull from, especially Republic Jedi.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:52 am

My guild is going for 41 stars this TB, which is pretty big for us. To that end, I bumped Hondo to R6 to do his CM. I might have done the same with Young Lando, but I didn’t have the signal data.

The reason for that is I had taken Malgus to R8 earlier. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while and I finally have the chance to do a couple R8s on my wish list. Malicos is probably my next one. Both have all their omicrons, so I might as well give them an extra boost.

Speaking of omicrons, I think my next one is likely going to end up being Trench’s unique. All indications is his team is going to be a TW mainstay and will likely end up getting all 3 omicrons eventually. I still think he’ll be the next meta capital ship, so those omicrons will help boost it.

Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:52 pm

Wow, it’s been a while. We did get 41 stars in TB, which was a nice achievement. Now, the trick is to do it consistently. Of course, with CG’s mess up, we’ll be getting the rewards for 41 again . . eventually.

In my ongoing relic boosting project, I took Bane to R9 and Starkiller to R8. I’ve really been enjoying Bane and I figure even if he does get nerfed and can only work with SEE, the previous nerf they had where the unique doesn’t persist after Bane is defeated means a stronger Bane is important. And if he isn’t nerfed again, I’ve been taking out Leia teams with him at R8 (and his Datacron). At R9, that should get even more consistent. Starkiller is one I’ve been neglecting for a long time. I put him on defense, so he wasn’t a big priority. But I had what I needed for R8, so he's a little stronger now. There’s potential for R9 on some characters like Malgus, Malicos, Maul, or Reva, but R9 is a pretty steep investment. I could focus on R8 for the rest of my Inquisitor team for the TB mission in the DS space station. Or R7 for my NS for their mission in Dathomir.

We are still pretty far out for the Gungans, but I have been farming STAP. I have the material to get it to R5 when I finish. Cantina farms are always a catch-22. I can farm them much faster than anywhere else (though the drops have been lower than normal), but can’t get any signal data during that time.

I did give Trench his unique omicron. I’m 15/20 towards my next one, but I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to do. I could do Trench’s basic and just be completely finished with him—my only 3-omicron TW character. I do know we had some trouble with 3-omi Trenches when our opponents had them. Then again, STAP is suddenly a possible option. Or Queen Amidala. We still have no idea what her team is going to be like.

STAP – 20/100
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:27 pm

I finished STAP and took it to R7. I was going to stop at R5, but I could meet all the stat goals my guild had for it at R7. I already had the Datacron, so I’m really on thinking if the omicron is worth doing. I’m at 19/20 on the omicron, so I can’t do it right now anyway.

The datamine revealed the next lightspeed bundles. I’m tempted by the Ewok and Nightsister ones. The Ewok one would give me a full 5v5 team of them. I already have Wicket and Chirpa from Leia, but 4 characters for $15 isn’t bad. I wonder why Scout got left out. Ewoks aren’t a very useful team right now, but having it for future feats and other things wouldn’t hurt. The Nightsister bundle is similar. I already have the ideal 5v5 team, but I’d be getting the other 4 NS I don’t have at relics. How much does that matter? Probably not much, but there could be some potential future use and it’s still 4 characters for $15. If I hadn’t already geared up the other NS, there would be a lot more value there, but nothing I can do now. The other bundles just aren’t worth it. I already have everything from the Padme and GAS ones. The only one I’m missing from the Geos is Poggle, but I could just do him myself.

The only other possible bundles that might be useful for me would be a Rogue One or Jawas one. I’m more or less caught up on everything else.

With Mandalore coming to TB, that could add some wrinkles into things. We need a full R7 Mando team to unlock it. I’m assuming we’ll need LS because of Bo, but I only have 4/5 at R7 right now. I’ll probably wait to see if there’s an ideal 5th instead of doing it right now. For Mandalore itself, I don’t think anyone really expects us to R9 the team. That’s just ridiculous. R8 for DT Gideon isn’t that bad, though. I guess it depends if we need to use a Remnant team or not. If I can just use LV there, it would be fine. If I need a Remnant team, I do have them all at R7 already, but it might not be necessary.

STAP – Finished
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Sat May 04, 2024 9:51 am

I got the max crate in Conquest, so I’m on track to get Amidala. I’m not sure about gearing her or not when I do unlock her. Right now, she doesn’t seem to have much purpose. I guess maybe she could be used with Bad Batch as a 5th? She doesn’t have much use and we don’t have the new Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan, nor will we for a while because of the cadence. This might be the first Conquest unit I ignore for a while.

I took DT Gideon to R8 for the Mandalore mission. He’s a solid character, so R8 isn’t a bad thing. Unlocking Mandalore was surprisingly easy. It’s only a 3-man mission, so I didn’t need to gear a 5th member to R7. I did switch out mods, but I just took whole sets from characters and it felt like I probably could have won without changing any mods. The DTMG mission has been difficult, but that’s before any platoons.

The lightspeed bundles were tempting and I did end up doing the Ewok and Nightsister ones. I did already have the ideal NS team and Ewoks aren’t that useful, but I had some Google credit and $24 for 8 R3 characters isn’t a bad trade. Plus, they may become useful for something. Maybe a NS raid or feats in Conquest.

I did put zetas on all the Ewoks, NS, and Gungans who didn’t have them, so I’m officially zeta broke again. I only need two for Amidala, so I can make that up by the time I unlock her.

Boss Nass – 28/85
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Sun May 12, 2024 6:44 am

Mainly a fleet-focused week for me. I took Malgus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Marauder all from R7 to R9. It’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a while to make fleet arena a little easier and I had the signal data to do it. The side bonus is it does help my Sith Empire squad and Bane teams. The extra relics give Bane a little more of a boost when they die.

Trench got his basic omicron, so he’s completely finished for the time being. If/when he does get his capital ship, he’ll probably need to go to R9, but that’s not something I’m going to do now.

For my next omicron, I’m not sure. Right now, Zorii and Rose with the Holdo Datacron seems to be really tough to beat. I could save up two and do them, though when the Datacron is gone I’m not sure how good the team will stay. Alternatively, I guess Bo-Katan’s unique?

Tarpals went to the Cantina, so I’m focusing on him for the time being. With the extra zeta drops there, I’ve been doing up to the 200 crystal refreshes. I got enough to do Padawan Obi-Wan and for Amidala.

Boss Nass – 4/100
Tarpals – 8/100
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum