Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omicron: Savage Opress

Go down

Omicron: Savage Opress Empty Omicron: Savage Opress

Post by Electricboa Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:03 pm

While in Grand Arenas: Savage gains 50% Defense, Max Health, and Offense, and 30 Speed; at the start of the encounter, Savage gains 2 stacks of Resilient Defense (max 10); at the end of his turn, Savage gains 2 stacks of Resilient Defense and 10% Turn Meter (max 50%) for each debuff on other Sith allies; whenever Savage is critically hit, he gains 16% Health Steal and Offense (stacking, max 160%) and all other Sith allies gain 4% Health Steal and Offense (stacking, max 40%), recover 15% Health and Protection, and gain 10% Turn Meter until the end of the encounter.

While Savage has Resilient Defense, he has +50% Defense per stack and is inflicted with Vulnerable, which can't be prevented or dispelled; whenever Savage gains Taunt, he dispels it and gains 2 stacks of Resilient Defense
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down

Omicron: Savage Opress Empty Re: Omicron: Savage Opress

Post by Electricboa Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:19 pm

Probably not a character most people have geared. I actually do have mine at G12 with the zeta. He and Sith Assassin (also G12) are my only non-G13 Sith. I’ve used him as a fodder Sith in the past because he’s always been pretty tanky. Not sure I could justify taking him to G13 right now, though. Still, I guess he would be kind of fun on a SEE team, especially with the new Datacron.

The most interesting part of his kit, though, is the last part. If Savage gets taunt, he dispels it and gets 2 stacks to RD. He has nothing in his kit that makes him taunt and no other Sith can force a taunt on someone. So I’m assuming this is referencing something that’s coming. My money is on OG Maul either getting a rework or an omicron of his own that will play into Savage’s omicron.

Maul is one of the original characters in the game and he’s always been pretty bad. When the game was brand new, he was useful for going against Barriss and other Jedi just because he did double damage. The problem is at the time he was a premium character (so was Barriss) that couldn’t be farmed. By the time he was farmable, other characters were surpassing him.

There was a way to get him without spending, though. The Bronzium equivalents of the time could drop those premium characters. I got really lucky and got full characters of both Maul and Barriss

But Maul’s only real time to shine was when he got his zeta and was briefly meta. But that was only for the leadership. Maul himself was always worthless, kind of like the DS version of Mace. Even today, the only time he gets use outside of fodder is for his leadership because it gives a TM boost. Prior to Malgus, Maul-led DR teams got some use, if you had the zeta. But that was pretty much only for people who already had the zeta from way back.

Edit: I forgot SEE can make DS tanks taunt, but Savage is an attacker
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down