Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omicron: Cassian Andor

2 posters

Go down

Omicron: Cassian Andor Empty Omicron: Cassian Andor

Post by Electricboa Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:03 pm

Cassian Andor Omicron Update

Final Text: At the start of each encounter, Rebel allies gain Protection Up (20%) for 3 turns, Rebel Attacker allies gain Defense Up for 3 turns, Rebel Support allies gain Potency Up for 3 turns, and Rebel Tank allies gain Tenacity Up for 3 turns. If K-2SO is present, he gains all of these buffs.

While in Territory Battles: At the start of battle, if all allies are Rogue One, Cassian Andor takes a bonus turn to disguise himself as an enemy character until the end of battle. While disguised, Cassian retains his Unique ability and alignment and is part of the Rogue One faction in addition to his disguise's alignment and faction. At the start of each encounter, all Rebel allies gain Defense Up, Potency Up, and Tenacity Up for 3 turns. Whenever Cassian uses an ability, he gains 12% Turn Meter for each debuffed enemy, he inflicts Ability Block and Buff Immunity for 1 turn and Defense Down and Healing Immunity for 2 turns on target enemy, and K-2SO is called to assist, dealing 97.8% more damage.

Dev Note:
When in Territory Battles with the Omicron upgrade, Cassian Andor will be given a granted ability that transforms him into the specified enemy character, trading his normal abilities for theirs. He continues to be a Light Side, Rebel, Rogue One character while disguised, and he still counts as being Cassian (so he'll still assist K-2SO).
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down

Omicron: Cassian Andor Empty Re: Omicron: Cassian Andor

Post by Electricboa Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:17 pm

. . . What? Did they just put Zoroark in SWGoH? Is that even a good omicron? You’re effectively losing his entire kit for some random enemy. I’m not sure if you can pick or not. I assume not, because otherwise I shudder to think of how crazy it could be if you steal a GL’s kit.

But the omicron gives you TM for debuffed enemies, which would be nice with Cassian’s normal kit. What if the character is useless on your team? As an example, Cassian turns into Range Trooper. You don’t have any Imperial Troopers on your team. I guess the omicron does let you apply debuffs when he uses a move, so he’s not completely worthless. I wonder if he gets the other character’s uniques.

It could be a pretty good TW omicron, especially for anyone going for the Profundity. It does push you to gear up K-2SO for the bonuses and asissts. I also wonder if we might get Stellan Starsgard’s Luthen Rael from the new Andor series. I could see that, even if he might not technically be Rogue One.

Edit: Whoops, it's a TB omicron, not TW. Much less potential for craziness there. I guess it could be required for the new TB, who knows?
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:52 am

I love the idea, especially if you get to choose who Cassian disguises as. But i feel like it's best to wait until we know more. It may be designed to help out in the Rise of the Empire TB.

Oh wait, just checked the omicron text in-game. In the Hoth TB, he disguises as Snowtrooper Ops (Elite) and in the Geonosian TB he disguises as Wat Tambor. I wonder if the disguised character will be predetermined for the Rise of the Empire TB.

Hmmm....
Marc
Marc

https://swgoh.gg/p/616414628/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricboa Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:43 pm

I don’t even remember what the Stormtrooper Elite had and I’m far too lazy to look it up. Wat wouldn’t be a bad choice, I guess. No real damage, though.

I imagine that the new TB is going to require some omicrons. They’re getting too many for it to not be needed. But I wouldn’t do anything until it’s out and everyone has figured out which ones are the best.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down