Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omicron: Omega

2 posters

Go down

Omicron: Omega Empty Omicron: Omega

Post by Electricboa Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:32 pm

New Omicron: Omega
Omega has a new Omicron tier added to her Part of the Squad Unique ability, which boosts Bad Batch allies in Territory Battles and should especially help in taking down the pesky Reek.

This upgrade provides Bad Batch allies with extra sustainability through additional Max Health, Bonus Protection at the start of encounter, and reduced damage from percent Health effects. Omega will also deal damage more times with her Basic ability, bursting through droid battalion stacks and increasing the overall damage output for the team. This new ability tier for Omega is available for upgrade with the Omicron material now.

Unique 1 - Part of the Squad
New Final Text: At the start of the encounter, if all allies are Bad Batch, whenever the allied leader begins their turn, Omega gains 5 Speed and 2% Offense (stacking, max 50 Speed and 20% Offense) for the rest of the encounter.

While Omega has Stealth, she has +10% Critical Damage, and when another Bad Batch ally uses a Special ability, Omega assists, dealing 60% less damage. While Omega has Defense Up, she has +10% Critical Chance.

Omega's attacks deal 5% more damage for each buff she has and 5% more damage for each debuff the enemy has.

While in Territory Battles: At the start of battle, all Bad Batch allies gain Max Health equal to 10% of their Max Protection for each of their own Relic Amplifier levels (max 100%). Then, they lose all Protection. Bad Batch allies take reduced damage from percent Health damage effects. These bonuses last until the first time Omega is defeated.

At the start of each encounter, Bad Batch allies gain 10% bonus Protection for each of Omega's Relic Amplifier levels. Whenever Omega uses her Basic ability, she deals damage again for each other Bad Batch ally, dealing 50% less damage.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down

Omicron: Omega Empty Re: Omicron: Omega

Post by Electricboa Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:44 pm

The effect sounds really good and I’m sure it makes the KAM mission easier, but I just don’t know who this is really for. Bad Batch is a very expensive team to gear up. I imagine it’s mainly only players with LV who have their Bad Batch geared. Those same players would have been using 501st for years at this point, right? We practically have the 501st team down to a science. Sure, RNG can mess it up once in a great while, but on the whole? I just don’t see it as an issue.

I guess it would probably give you a very viable team for CMs in other phases. Bad Batch isn’t required for platoons, so it would be a team you can always use.

The only thing is if they’re needed for anything in the new TB. That’s going to be a huge unknown for us until we see exactly what we need. My assumption is it’s going to be an OT-era TB, since we’re getting Reva and there’s going to be a Jabba node. It also seems like we might need Rogue One for something and I expect there to be both and Executor and Profundity fleet node. Bad Batch could still be good, but not required in the same way they are for Geo TB.

I’ve still not geared Omega myself. Bad Batch is supposed to come back in January 2023 and I’m banking on us getting Crosshair. And that he won’t be an Imperial Trooper. I guess we’ll see. I very nearly geared Omega to G12, but then Datacrons came out and kind of ruined that.
Electricboa
Electricboa
Admin

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:24 am

Omega slipped through the cracks for me as well and I never geared her. Until we know more about the coming Rise of the Empire TB, I think it's too risky to use 20 omicrons, which are still hard to come by, on Omega for now.
Marc
Marc

https://swgoh.gg/p/616414628/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down